Research and review Tranquil Shore job openings. Learn more about our values, work environment, salaries, and more.
Hear from Chad Johnson
Tranquil Shores is seeking a full-time Licensed Therapist. Candidate must possess organizational skills and be an energetic individual with a passion for motivating and supporting clients in their recovery process. This individual will be carrying a caseload of 4 clients, in addition to facilitating groups and individual therapy sessions.
This recognized chemical dependency treatment program is seeking a full time Licensed Therapist. Candidate must be an organized energetic individual with a passion for motivating and supporting clients in their recovery process. This individual will be carrying a caseload of 4 clients, in addition to facilitating groups and individual therapy sessions.
- Requires a Master’s Degree in behavioral health science and LMFT, LMHC or LCSW from the state of Florida.
- MCAP, CAP, CAC or CAS is required.
- Must have a minimum of two years post masters experience in a clinical setting.
- Must have a minimum of two years of substance abuse treatment experience.
- Conduct psychosocial evaluations, assess for appropriate level of care, develop treatment plans, and continue to assess therapeutic interventions based on resident progress.
- Assist clients in developing discharge goals and plans, and coordinate with community resources to meet client needs upon discharge.
- Coordinate with treatment team, consisting of Medical Director/Psychiatrist, Clinical Director, Program Director, Nursing Staff, other therapists, Substance Abuse Counselors, etc. Communicate regularly, both written, electronically and orally.
- Attend staff meetings, supervisory conferences, and other activities, which ensure the smooth functioning of center operations.
- Knowledge of current research and best practice in mental health and drug & alcohol treatment.
- Knowledge/experience with evidence based treatment modality.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and record keeping skills.
- Must pass Level II Background Screening and Drug Screening.
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33708
- Master’s Degree
- Substance abuse counseling – 2 years
Interested candidates should send resumes to [email protected].