Behavioral Health Technician
Behavioral Health Technicians assist the clinicians by providing support services to clients receiving substance abuse and/or mental health services. This position requires constant observation and documentation of client behavior for clinical evaluation. It includes supporting client recovery for after hour and weekend activities. The Behavioral Health Technician works within the center’s policies and procedures, and also in accordance with the standards of the State and the Federal regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
Help to maintain client treatment schedule
Monitor and report all client challenges to clinical team
- Recognize crisis situations and provide appropriate interventions/de-escalation
- Be able to have positive, professional relationships with staff, clients, and visitors
- Perform job functions within the organization’s structure and per company protocol
Qualifications and Requirements
1) Full time position opening is 2nd shift (2:30pm-11pm). Working weekends and holidays are required
2) Able to pass a level II background check
3) Valid driver's license. Must be able to pass MVR driver's license check
4) Related work experience (and/or customer service experience)
To apply for to be a Behavioral Health Technicians at Tranquil Shores, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com today!