Areas We Serve In Florida
Drug & Alcohol Rehab for Floridians
Tranquil Shores is one of the most trusted drug and alcohol rehab centers in Florida. We are known for our personalized rehab programs that use a variety of treatments and therapies, as well as our dedication to comfort and convenience. To this end, we are proud to offer our services to people in many areas throughout the state.
The areas that Tranquil Shores serves include:
Don’t see your hometown on this list? Don’t worry! Many Floridians choose to travel a little way to come to Tranquil Shores because our rehab treatments are so reputable. We would love to support you, no matter what county you call home.
Call (727) 888-6623 to speak with a rehab professional from Tranquil Shores.
Our Rehab Services
The path to sobriety looks different for everyone. For this reason, Tranquil Shores offers a variety of different treatments, therapies, and programs. We are certain to have a combination of options that match what you expect and need out of rehab to reach sobriety that lasts.
Some of our most popular rehab services include:
- Alcohol rehab: We have helped countless people overcome alcohol addiction. No matter how long you have abused alcohol, there is always a way to face the addiction and stop it.
- Drug rehab: Millions of Americans struggle with drug addiction. We’re here to help. We can make drug rehab programs for illegal narcotics, controlled substances, prescriptions, and more.
- Medical detox: If there is a risk of unsafe withdrawal symptoms when you start rehab, then the first step might be to enter supervised medical detox.
- Dual diagnosis: We can treat dual diagnosis patients who have mental health difficulties that cause or worsen their substance abuse disorders.
- Long-term addiction treatment: Rehab programs that last for 60 days or more are long-term. We have private accommodations to make long-term addiction treatment as comfortable as possible.
- Military rehab: Military service members are often considered at high risk for addiction and addictive behaviors. We have designed a rehab program that specifically addresses the battle- or service-related trauma that can cause addiction in veterans.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): CBT is a specialized form of therapy that addresses the dysfunctional thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that can trigger substance abuse.
- Family therapy: With the support of your family, you can find a strong foundation to gain and maintain sobriety while also building your family relationships.
- E-therapy: People who have completed in-person treatments at Tranquil Shore can continue to get our support through e-therapy and telecommunication methods.
We offer many other treatments, therapies, and programs than what we have listed here. For more information about the full list of rehab options that we offer, please call us at (727) 888-6623 or contact Tranquil Shores online.