We welcome all of our Alumni’s to get involved in our monthly meeting that is held on the first Monday of every month, the Wednesday nights Art of Recovery / Workshop Series, the As Bill Sees It Meeting, and/or to contribute your creativity and experience in the newsletter.
We are all very excited to see you all at the reunion and look forward to leanring about your amazing adventures and experiences since becoming Alumni of Tranquil Shores.
Many blessings to all of you!
Lynn Pyz, CAP
Ways Our Alumni Stay Connected
- Attend Alumni meetings on the 1st Monday of Every Month @ 7pm
- Quarterly Events
- Become an alumni contact
- Email us your Tranquil Shores story of recovery
- Send an email or letter of support to current clients
- Volunteer to help at Tranquil Shores Foundation
- Attend alumni reunions
- Submit an article or idea to the alumni newsletter: Alumni in Action
- Attend As Bill Sees It meeting at the property on Sunday at 7pm
- Celebrate your recovery anniversary by letting us know where and when, so we may come to support you
- Refer friends, family members, and coworkers to the Tranquil Shores program
- Attend Art of Recovery Support group bi-monthly at the TS building and on alternating
- Wednesday’s support the Alumni Workshop series
- Attend and participate in Tranquil Shores sponsored events
Learn more about our involvement in the Tampa community.
Learn More About Our Alumni Program
For any information regarding the Alumni Program, contact Lynn at:
As an Alumnus, your experience, strength, and hope is vital to carrying
the message to all of those who share in this common journey of recovery.
Therefore, if you are interested in getting involved with the Alumni In
Action Newsletter, please contact us at or submit your content to: