Alumni Meeting Minutes – Monday, September 12th, 2016
Introduction and Alumni Check in
- Attendees: Michelle P, Amy F, Greg H, Jamey K, Bret A, Tim L, Ryan M, Emily S, Cathy, Shay B, Tom C, Nate, Brian M.
Distributed and reviewed minutes, agenda, and calendar of events from August meeting
- Talked about guild lines for attending alumni events
- Discussed alumni attending ABSI meeting.
- Meeting is for current clients most importantly.
- Alumni are there to support clients, allowing clients enough time and space to voice their experiences without alumni taking meeting over.
- Went over policy of allowing alumni to bring 1 guest to Art of Recovery. No guests allowed for Alumni Workshop.
As Bill Sees It Meeting – Upcoming Speakers
Note: Must have 90 days minimum sobriety to attend ABSI meeting.
- September 18th – Janet H
- October 16th – Bruce D
- November 20th – Joleen S
- December 18th – Adam B
- January 15th – Michelle P
Art of Recovery (2nd) and Open Discussion (3rd Wed.) each month. Alumni outings will take place
quarterly on the 4rd Wed. of the month.
- Must have 30 days of continuous sobriety to attend alumni activities.
- In the event the Alumni meeting being pushed to the 2nd Monday of the month due to holiday, Art of Recovery will still be on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
Alternative Healing – Every Tuesday at 10:10 am- 11:30 am
See calendar for schedule
- September 28th, 2016 at 6:30pm – Possible Game night with dinner provided.
- Yoga for recovery – 1st Friday of every month – 6:30 pm – Tree of life Yoga
- Next Alumni Meeting: Monday, September 12th, 2016, 7:00pm