Alumni Meeting Minutes – Monday, October 3rd, 2016
Introduction and Alumni Check in
- Attendees: Michelle P, Amy F, Greg H, Bret A, Ryan M, Cathy D, Nate, Tricia L, Kate K, Matt W, Janet H, Alex M
Distributed and reviewed minutes, agenda, and calendar of events from August meeting
- Brought up possible football event in November. Not much interest. Will follow up
- Discussed alumni attending ABSI meeting. Matt W has stepped up to be the speaker in February.
- Discussed change to Alumni Workshop from Open Discussion format.
- Went over policy of allowing alumni to bring 1 guest to Art of Recovery. No guests allowed for Alumni Workshop.
- Discussed sober support for attending events. Great topic for the group
As Bill Sees It Meeting – Upcoming Speakers
Note: Must have 90 days minimum sobriety to attend ABSI meeting.
- October 16th – Bruce D
- November 20th – Joleen S
- December 18th – Adam B
- January 15th – Michelle P
- February 19th – Matt W
Art of Recovery (2nd) and Open Discussion (3rd Wed.) each month. Alumni outings will take place
quarterly on the 4rd Wed. of the month.
- Must have 30 days of continuous sobriety to attend alumni activities.
- In the event the Alumni meeting being pushed to the 2nd Monday of the month due to holiday, Art of Recovery will still be on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- Alumni Outing – Tampa Museum of Art. Wed, November 30th at 6:00pm
Alternative Healing – Every Tuesday at 10:10 am- 11:30 am
See calendar for schedule
- Yoga for recovery – 1st Friday of every month – 6:30 pm – Tree of life Yoga
- Tampa Museum of Art – November 30th at 6:00 pm
- Next Alumni Meeting: Monday, November 7th, 2016, 7:00pm