Alumni Meeting – Monday, May 4, 2015 at 7:00 pm
- Jody M., Greg H., Shay P., Jacob G., Ashley S., Larry L., John M., Tim. L, Jamey K., Jill O., Bret A.,
- Sandi Johnson (staff) & Lynn Pyz (staff)
- Roundtable check in
- Tim L. had 4 years on May 1st
- Shay P. had 11 months on May 2nd
- Jody M. and Jon M. both recently celebrated 6 months
- Congrats to everyone!!!
As Bill Sees It Speakers:
- May 17th: Ethan S. / Jamey K. (alternate)
- June 21st: Greg H. / Shay P. (alternate) (Reunion Weekend!)
- May 6th: Open discussion / Reunion Activity Committee Meeting
- May 20th: Yoga with Jamey K.
- June 3rd: Big Book Study Continued with Lynn
- June 17th: Workshop led by Tim L.
- Gong bath with Travis rescheduled to sometime in July
Alumni in Action Newsletter
- All submissions due by May 31st
- Newsletter will be released at reunion.
- Proposal to publish one of Frank’s poems.
- Summary of who has what in regards to submissions to be sent out to Alumni.
- Taking place June 19th – June 21st at Holiday Inn Harbourside
- Alumni Reunion Subcommittee in charge of activities for Saturday June 20th. Committee to meet during Wednesday night workshop on May 6th to create activity schedule.
- Ashley S. will be the Saturday night speaker.
- Call Caterina before Wednesday to volunteer for the golf tournament.
- Ethan S. – 1 year on June 21st (celebrating at the Monday Night Speakers Meeting at the Alano Club in St. Pete Beach at 8:00pm)
- William H. – 1 year on June 1st
- Jamey K. – 4 years on June 9th (celebrating at the Free Thinkers Meeting at Scout Hall in Gulfport…time?)
- Ashley S. – 5 years on June 21st (celebrating at the Alano Club on St. Pete Beach at 5:30pm on Friday June 26th)
- Someone is celebrating on June 4th at 5100 22nd Ave N at the What’s Your Motive Meeting? All Jake wrote down was this info with no name or explanation so I’m just guessing it is an anniversary. Please feel free to correct or add information if this is you!!
- Congrats to all those celebrating!
- Next Meeting: Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:00pm (last meeting before the reunion! )
Respectfully translated and submitted by Ashley S. (using Jacob G.’s Notes) , 05/29/15