Minutes from the Alumni Meeting from 12/1/2014
- Alumni in Attendance: Jacob G., Tim L., Shay P., Larry L., Tom C., Brandon A., Trina P., Ken P., Jill O., Amy F., Ashley S.
- Staff in Attendance: Lynn P. and Sandy
- We did a Review of Minutes and Calendar. Contact List is updated to include new members. Ashley will be substituting for Bret as Chair. We will take a new vote for Alumni board positions in January.
Commitments for As Bill Sees It:
- December 21st 2014 – Brad and Shay as an Alternate
- January 18th 2015 – Tim L
- Christmas Caroling will be Wednesday December 17th at 6:30pm – Please attend with your ugliest Christmas Sweater.
- Art of Recovery has been cancelled for Wednesday 12/17/2014 and 12/24/2014 as well as 12/31/2014 due to the upcoming holidays. There will be Art of Recovery Wednesday 12/10/2014.
- 12/3/2014 – Surviving the Holidays
- 1/14/15 – Fun in Sobriety and a Fun and Tell
- 1/28/15 – New Year, New You – Relapse Traps
- Discussed Alumni in Action Newsletter has a deadline of the second week in January.
- Commitments to write articles taken from: Jacob, Amy, Jill – Juggling Life, Brandon – Word Search and Crossword, Larry – Comic, Tim
- Discussed Alumni Reunion Planning Subcommittee for June 19th through June 21st
- Commitments: Ashley, Tim, Jacob, Larry, Jill, Trina, and Shay
- Alumni Family Group was tabled again as William was not present.
- Alumni T-Shirt Sizes were taken and the design Larry made was revealed.
- Anniversaries – none in attendance
- Events – Caroling – 12/17/2014 & Alumni Bowling Monday December 8th at 7pm – Seminole Lanes
- Tim discussed getting more notification of the groups open to Alumni such as reminders.
- Next Alumni Meeting is 1/5/15.