Alumni Meeting – Monday, April 6, 2015 at 7:00 pm
- Jody M., Greg H., Shay P., Jacob G., Ashley S., Larry L., John M., Maryellen P., Tim L., Jamey K., Tricia L., Brett T., Jill O., Bret A., Sandi Johnson (staff) & Lynn Pyz (staff)
- Roundtable check in
- Larry L. had a year on April 1st (It would be remiss not to add, “No joke!” – Ed.)
- Shay had 10 months on April 2nd. Two more and you can start over with smaller numbers!
- Tim L. will have 4 big ones on May 13th.
- Lynn has the code for the reunion hotel discount room rate
- The Wednesday, April 8th Alumni Workshop will be Open Discussion (bring whatever is on your mind or showing up in life).
- April 22nd the topic is Big Book Study.
- May 6th will be a Gong Bath (Travis).
- May 20th will be Yoga (Jamey).
- The Alumni Reunion Activity Planning Committee meeting will be on Monday, April 13th at the Starbuck’s on Park St. @ 7PM. Exact location of said Starbucks was expertly discussed.
- Lynn proposed and all agreed to hold the current pre-publication Alumni Newsletter content in order to publish an expanded/killer issue for the Reunion. More contributions are welcome & encouraged….the theme is Transitions of any/all sort. Your creativity is appreciated!
- 4 to 5 Staff members are regularly walking round trip at 5:15PM on the beach from Archibald Park in north Madeira Beach to the pier near TS Property. They meet at the Tranquil Shores Foundation office near the park. Call the main office if you’d like to join them and need directions.
- After a nasty round of debates (and some delay for a fan), hotly contested Alumni Business Group elections were held and the results are in: Ashley S. is the new Chairperson for 3 months, and Jacob G. is the new Secretary for the same term. Let the collusion begin!
- The Alumni Activity bowling event was a hit with the 15 attendees, although none could be pinned down for a quote.
- Next Business meeting is Monday, May 4th, 7:00PM.
- Respectfully submitted by Jamey K., 04/27/15